Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Facebook Ad Fail

This Facebook was was too amazing not to share with ya'll. (Yes, I just said ya'll - I live in Atlanta and am too lazy to write it out.) It's bad enough that Facebook has been torturing me with wedding ads, but this one takes the cake for complete failure. Being an advertising professional, I know how important it is to fact check before publishing any ad. This is proof that someone needs to be fired:
Since when is Niagara Falls in Atlanta? Correct me if I am wrong, but Niagara Falls splits Canada and New York. Did someone move Atlanta to the northeast? Is there a new waterfall that produces rainbow water and runs through the dirty south?

Conclusion = Facebook Ad Fail! You can bet your butt that Niagara Falls will not be on my Atlanta bucket list. Thanks LivingSocial!

No comments:

Post a Comment