Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The Facebook Number Game

Over the past few days it has appeared that a new Facebook trend has started. This time the flavor of the week is The Number Game.  While I am not participating in it, it is actually affecting me. It is making me so annoyed that I want to hide every person on my feed who is doing it.

I mean seriously, what is the point of hiding your opinion behind some number? You aren't going to write something rude about the person since they clearly messaged you and consider your opinion of them meaningful. Either that, or they are really bored and need to get a new hobby.

The Doppelganger trend was fun. Even last week when people changed their profile picture to their favorite childhood cartoon character was entertaining. But this numbers thing needs to get the boot!

If you are my Facebook friend and I see you participating in this stupid excuse for a game, then I will be hiding you on my news feed starting tomorrow. That gives you one day to realize I don't care what you think about other people and their favorite number. Consider yourself warned...

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha...I found this little trend to be kinda ghey.

    ReplyDelete