Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Why a new blog?

Since it is no secret that I am not one to keep my thoughts and opinions to myself, I figured what better way to express myself than by sharing it with all of Cyberland.

You may be wondering where the name of the blog came from (and I don't care if you aren't wondering because I am going to tell you anyway). A co-worker and I once had a conversation that consisted of her telling me that she wanted to buy me a shirt that read "Saying What You're Thinking." I then added on "Since 1983" as that is the year I graced this earth with my presence.

I'll be updating as my posts I think of subjects that I have an opinion on, which is pretty much everything - except maybe politics and religion, since those topics of discussion are the fastest ways to make friends or enemies. If you want me to give you my opinion on something, just shoot me a message and I'll blog about it. And yes, I will be honest and tell you that you look fat in an outfit that is two sizes too small (feel free to take me shopping with you if you want an honest opinion; unlike what we get from our men).

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I am the first follower - I am so honored. Maybe I can get Urban Meyer to join me as #2 now that he has some spare time on his hands.

    ReplyDelete