Wednesday, December 15, 2010

X the X-Mas Music

I am a big fan of the holiday season. I love a good sale (especially on Black Friday). Everyone is in a good mood. Starbucks starts having pumpkin and peppermint flavored coffee drinks. What more could you ask for?

However, there is one thing this year that is really pissing me off. My favorite radio station for music has been playing Christmas music 24/7 since Thanksgiving! I mean is that really necessary? Fine, play it during the week, but not on the weekends when it's supposed to be a "totally 80's weekend." Give me some 80's music for Pete's sake!


So now my countdown to another normal weekend of jammin' to my favorite Journey songs begins - only 10 more days until normal music is back and all is sound in the world.

And just because I am not a Grinch of 'That Jew Who Hates Christmas Music,' I am going to share with you my favorite Christmas song:

1 comment: