Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Facebook Ad Fails: Guest Submission

It seems that the horribly bad Facebook ads don't just affect me. I have a friend who is a victim as well, and she has shared a few of her most recent awesomely bad Facebook ads with me. Best captions win!

I don't know about you, but I have a hunch that this photo wasn't taken in Georgia...

Did Richard Simmons and Wallace Shawn mate and form this creature?

And here are some ads from my own Facebook account:

LivingSocial, you never fail me. Somehow, I don't think there is a giant eel living in Lake Lanier though. And even if there were, that photo looks more like the ocean and the muddy waters of the Metro Atlanta lakes.


I think that Harper Lee is rolling over in her grave with this one. If you are going to create an ad based on one of the best literature books of all time, than at least spell the title correct in the headline of the ad. Just saying!

1 comment:

  1. facebook adds piss me off. ive noticed other things like a cop car photo shopped over a car with 50 inch rims lol

    ReplyDelete